Vol. 28 Nbr. 1, August 1997
- 20 Black women of power & influence.
- 5 steps to finding a lawyer: starting with the basics will help simplify your search.
- 8 stocks to bank on: Black Enterprise screens the market for core holdings with potential for solid returns.
- A rock for the ages: the best policy for you could well differ according to your age.
- About this issue.
- An inside hit: success in today's workplace includes knowing how to sell your ideas to colleagues.
- Global warming: money manager sets out to conquer the world.
- Let the home buyer beware: insurance carriers come under fire for racial redlining and price disparities.
- Maintaining the Apple of your eye: tips for keeping the MAC operating system in optimum shape.
- Recipes for success.
- Signet Bank woos minority contractors: government and technology division provides much-needed capital to business.
- The new rights agenda.
- The telecommunications revolution: faxes, e-mail and text messages in the palm of you hand.