Vol. 44 Nbr. 5, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The New Year offers a time for reflection, renewa, and reinvention.
- Sports biz Q&A: Andre Ward.
- Appreciating the value of real communication.
- Challenge yourself to find the power within.
- Philly's PNK Elephant: these online and in-store boutique owners hustle hard to keep their business thriving.
- Outsourcing human resources.
- 10 cybersecurity tips.
- 5 things you should know about specialty consumer reports: consumer agencies track more than your credit.
- New standard mileage rates coming soon.
- Avoid the "recency effect": don't let the present cause you to lose focus on what's ahead.
- Delivering the Netflix model to moviegoers: subscription movie theater service MoviePass merges technology and entertainment.
- LinkedIn lessons.
- Training the gifted: a vocal coach helps bring talent to the next levels of performance.
- Partner up: feeling frustrated? You don't have to go it alone.
- Arrelle D. Anderson.
- Geraldine Moriba.
- Jay Powell.
- Jo Ann Jenkins.
- Kill the bullet points and revamp your presentation.
- Lee N. May.
- 13 years of financial empowerment: a final look at the progress of our Financial Fitness Contest winners.
- The business of giving: a telecom veteran brings a metrics-based strategy to philanthropy--and everybody benefits.
- Making green by going green: Cedric Franklin built private equity firm Harley Stanfield into a market leader by enriching clients as he developed the next wave of eco-friendly properties.
- Cory Booker: a man of the people: with 1.4 million Twitter followers, the hyperconnected newly elected NJ senator is eager to enact policies at will shape the nation.
- From up-and-coming to coming up: how one professional's first purchase in a neighborhood on the rise allowed him to realize his dream of owning a house.
- Billion-dollar supplier diversity club: discover corporate managers who help minority enterprises like these gain billons in contracts and Tier 1 status.