Vol. 44 Nbr. 6, February 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Q&A: Olympic speedskater Shani Davis.
- The need to read.
- Embrace your power: claim your financial independence!(Executive memo)
- Scaling your enterprise: handle more clients and larger deals.
- Elevator pitch competition.
- Get on the shelf: selling your product in retail stores.
- Franchise ownership: starting out and scaling up.
- Is money "dripping" from your wallet? Beware of hidden fees.
- Retirement planning milestones: how to plan for your golden years at each life stage.
- Top women in Tech: whether it's mobile or engineering, these mavens are making an impact on today's tech scene.
- The power of inspiration: how a law professional found her passion in telling our stories on film.
- Are you suffering from an identity threat? What you need to know to feel more empowered on the job.
- Helping black-owned business thrive: Vannessa Wade supports black business with her money and her talents.
- See it. Plan it. Do it. How a young marketing professional strategized her way to CMO.
- Embrace your power: statistics and surveys, as well as some of the best strategies from top-level professional women, for not just thriving in business but for becoming a Woman of Power.
- Rebels revolutionaries rule breakers.