Vol. 45 Nbr. 5, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Be inspired: make history today.
- Education, advancement and engagement.
- Embrace your power with Women of Power.
- My message to millennials.
- Diversity drives performance.
- Fashion on wheels: entrepreneur Donna Hundley talks owning D.C.'s first plus-size fashion truck.
- Business checkup.
- Increasing visibilty with Google.
- Your annual financial checkup: Apply these tips to keep your finances in shape.
- Know what triggers a credit report inquiry.
- Resist the urge to time the market.
- Be smart: reading, writing, and coding: all star code seeks to educate the next generation of tech entrepreneurs.
- Bitcoin banking: Cold hard cash to cryptocurrency.
- Get a frustration-free website in 2015.
- Making your own way: Digital Renaissance woman Karen Civil charts a path as a brand ambassador.
- Going global: how to build and leverage diverse skills.
- Allen Love.
- From the C-Suite.
- Increase career satisfaction by finding a workplace best friend.
- James Mitchell Jr.
- Dream big and aim high: Femi Faoye and Jaleni Thompson give back to their community through their financial literacy program.
- 5 ways to make your employees happy: proven tips to increase satisfaction at work.
- Cincinnatti's reinvention: after a period of racial unrest, Ohio's third-largest city is accelerating the development of minority businesses and African American commercial investors.
- Let us upgrade you: 15 ways to improve your life in 2015.
- 40 Best companies for diversity: as a growing number of corporations place diversity on the back burner, our roster demonstrates that African American inclusion sharpens the competitive edge.
- Smoking hot: with his own cigar lounge, NFL Pro Bowler Dashon Goldson is more than an aficionado.
- Meet the winners: Plunge Culture & Creativity Conference's innovation slam.