Vol. 47 Nbr. 5, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor.
- Be good at life.
- How a WTF moment changed everything.
- Mark Your calendar!(DIGITAL)
- We must defend healthcare access as a right of all Americans.
- Unleashing the power of sisterhood.
- Making a beeline to self-employment: Ivy Lawson traded in her career to become a bee farmer.
- Power in longevity radio one founder Cathy Hughes talks staying ahead in an ever-changing industry.
- Investing in the Trump era: Piedmont investment and advisors' ISAAC Green shares the best strategies to maximize returns.
- Giving back with impact Christal Jackson's disruptive philanthropy.
- This man wants to disrupt your download: Paul Judge is set to revolutionize home Wi-Fi.
- Finding purpose in plastic surgery: how Dr. Beth McCampbell uses reconstructive surgery to service her community.
- 3 Business books to drive your success in 2017.
- The great charter school debate: Black leaders disagree on whether they're helping or hurting our students.
- Meet 'Mr. Wingonomics' Mark A. Wingo.
- The path to peace: life coach Sheri Riley taps into the heart of the high achiever.
- Designing women: African American designers are building distinctive brands from casual to luxury to wearable tech.
- Invest in yourself in 2017: 4 female experts tell you how to achieve your personal best in your finances, career, business, and health.
- Rashida Hodge: a woman in STEM: a day in the life of an IBM Watson Engineer.
- Most powerful women in business: these executives continue to shatter the glass ceiling as they transform business.
- Get fit the 2017 way: let technology help you meet your wellness goals.
- Black enterprise celebrates.